Sunday, June 29, 2008

The Night of the Day of the Feast of Saint Peter and Saint Paul

I have to say, there’s nothing that’s quite as refreshing as a barefoot walk in a thunderstorm followed by a warm shower and a full dish of freshly picked strawberries with good rainy day music playing in the background. I absolutely adore thunderstorms, a trait I like to think Benji (the shi-tzu) picked up from me. Every time he hears rain start to fall he’ll race to the back door and whine away until someone lets him out to run around the yard.

In other news, I got an e-mail today from Dave, the Steward’s Program coordinator. There still isn’t very much information to be had, but apparently because some of us will be “guarding” the doors to some of the discussions, we may actually get to sit in on them! (Of course, as mute observers I would assume, but still!) I also found out that there’ll be another Canadian there! Well, I’m not sure if he’s officially Canadian, but I think he’s studying at U of T. Either way, I’m excited. It looks like we’ve got a really neat group working in the Steward’s program. Drop by our Facebook group!

Well, in the interest of keeping this short, that’s all for tonight! Maybe I’ll actually send the link out to some people now. Have a good night all :).

1 comment:

oceans_are_oceans said...

hey nick, it's sarah! seems we both went with the east-asian tradition in our blog names on this site. excited to read about your chess - i mean anglican - adventures.